Christians and white people get 'unmerited perks,' live 'easier' lives, George Washington University seminar says
Let me tell you about my Christian Privilege.
I have been given this privilege, not based on my race, ethnic, religion, nationality, or hair color.
It is based on my allegiance to God, and has been given to me from the same.
It allows me to approach the Throne of Grace without being squashed like a bug, or consumed by a flaming blast, and to ask favors on behalf of myself and others in need.
This privilege is available to anyone who asks forgiveness from Him based on the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross and the promise to obey the leading of His spirit.
This privilege grants you also the following rights:
- The right to be ridiculed in the media.
- The right to be persecuted and killed in many countries around the world.
- The right to be fined for not baking a cake.
- The right to have friends and family turn their backs on you and even mock you for your trust in your new invisible friend.
And most importantly:
- The right to enter the presence of God upon leaving this life.
Avail yourself of this privilege.
If you dare.