When you get to the point when you say there are no differences between men and women: such as emotion, gender specific behavior, traditional (historic) roles, etc., you ignore biological imperatives normally driven by testosterone levels, etc.
You get a Supreme Court Justice who doesn't know what a woman is. You start pushing women into Special Forces, and other non-traditional roles.
Like the Soviets did. It's a Marxist position.
The ultimate slide is to transgenderism, which although an extreme, is a logical progression.
This guy says stop it.
Stop encouraging women (XX) into roles they may not fit. The Soviets did it for years and we mocked them.
Now the soviets are taking over our culture and we don't recognize it.
We're electing marxists to office and their philosophy is preceding them.
And some portray this guy as a misogynist because he's pushing back against that.
Our church (generally politically conservative) just elected a woman pastor and her husband as "co-pastor". She had told me that the district had wanted her as Senior Pastor but she insisted her husband to be equal to her. I gave her credit until the first Sunday after church when she posted an attack on this guy as if he was a freak. In business, she's a girl-boss.
That's fine, I've worked for women with varying results (just as with some guy-bosses), but keep it out of my church.
My wife said we're finding another church. I'm glad we're on the same page.
7 comments:
I was at a family reunion where one of the younger women exclaimed that "J.K. Rowling is a terrible person" because Rowling doesn't believe that men should be able to compete in women's sports. The young women considers herself to be normal and a feminist.
It is incredible how twisted and convoluted their thinking has become. It was also striking how the young woman could not make a statement like "Rowling believes that transgenders should not compete in women's sports" without automatically adding a moral judgement to it to announce what team SHE was on.
Not even feminist in protecting her sisters, but promoting a a man's prerogative to opppress them.
Ive had several female bosses. They either became tyrants or got run over, with men it never that way? Go figure.
Good one. "Virtue isn't sexed. It just lands differently in men and women." I wonder how many others will be looking for another church. Your new pastor tipped her hand. Sorry. WWJD?
BAYSIDER
I know what you mean.
I think the others will stay. Sheep.
I don’t know your choice, but get to anFSSP parish, if available. They preach the truth. Fr Brodsky in Ft Wayne is excellent, he was assigned to our parish for a few years.
ICKSP are also good, I’m told.
Southern NH
Post a Comment