Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Egypt

I was listening to talk radio over the weekend and was surprised at the condemnation from some talk show hosts of the Egyptian military.
I also heard them get set straight by the listeners who felt we should support the Egyptian Military.
But a lot of [those considered] conservative "voices" were opposed.

Monday night I heard Juan Williams support the Egyptian military, in contrast to the conservative members of the panel!

I felt disoriented.

The enemy of my enemy is my enemies' enemy.
Nothing more.

But sometimes it advances my cause.
Today, it seems all is right with the world.
Obama is starting to threaten the Egyptian Military.
Supporting the Muslim Brotherhood (by default).
And conservative are now supporting the Egyptian Military.

Everything is back to normal.

When will we see a coup here?
An uprising of the American People.

9 comments:

  1. Hippo birdie to ewe and many more! And it IS getting interesting isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hippo birdie to ewe and many more! And it IS getting interesting isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it something that the military rulers in Egypt are taking the forward position on the "spear" when it comes to the fight against terror. There isn't much that I agree with when it comes to the Saudi leadership except their threat to this administration for Obama's support of the MB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Granted it's not an altruistic move, but a protection of their role, or self preservation, but hey, works for me!

      Delete
  4. I pray you do not find me too bold by suggesting a reconsideration of your words. Those who agreeing the Bum's policies towards the Egyptian military are less conservative "voices" and more "conservative" voices.

    I also think it's time to refer to some GOP members (those so easily and regularly refer to you as racist, homophobic, xenophobic, and just plain crazy) not as moderates but as radicals. Their is nothing moderate about their tossing labels at you whenever you voice dissent. So, unlike their labeling of you, they have earned the radical label.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get it. I was being generous with the term 'conservative'.
      Too generous. Will make a small edit.

      Delete