Wednesday, April 23, 2014

This Really Caught Me by Surprise

I was listening to Bill Bennett today, and this call floored me.
I had no idea.

20 comments:

Pascal said...

LOL. Nice surprise.

Jess said...

There you go. Now you have something to help you, when you find you're in the dog house.

CnC said...

I bet at made your head swell up huh?

Anonymous said...

That. was. awesome.

I'm smiling ear to ear right now.

Scherie, you ROCK, Sister. ;)


Freddie


ps: Of course, you rock too Ed.

pss: You two are becoming quite the inspiration.

Z said...

That is hilarious! You were just listening, as usual, and there's Scherie!? How wonderful! And what lovely things she said! I'm struck by how kind Bennett is, too...how sweet he is to his callers, etc. What a really good guy he is.
As are YOU. Bravo, Scherie!
xx

DaBlade said...

Very cool! Scherie sounds awesome. Who did she marry again? just kidding, you're both keepers in my book.

Ed Bonderenka said...

I thuoght so.

Ed Bonderenka said...

She says no.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Pride in Scherie. Yep.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Freddy, I cannot get to your blog.
Scherie says thanks.
So do I.

Ed Bonderenka said...

I record it. I was listening to it in the car with her.
She thought I'd heard it already.
My head got dizzy.
She says thanks, Z.

Ed Bonderenka said...

I'm so proud of how she came across.

WomanHonorThyself said...

tryin to listen now..:)

Anonymous said...

I'm not blogging these days Ed. Glogger/Boogle is asking too much if y'know what I mean. (I think they want my first-born now.)

No time for blogging anyway.

Too busy being wife, mother, "grandma", "server", cook, maid, personal shopper, taxi driver . . .

Maybe next school year.


Fred

Joe said...

Wow, that is nice. It is always a surprise to find out what our loved ones think of us. That is real love to tell the world wha ta great man you are. You are a lucky man.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Well i'm glad to hear from you.
Scherie says Hi.

Ducky's here said...

Does Bill still hit on 18?

Old NFO said...

Outstanding! :-) And well deserved!!!

Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME!!!! Aunt Scherie has always been good at seeing the best in people. :)

Love you both,

Charity

Anonymous said...

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do
with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Cheers

Also visit my web blog - buy bosch cordless drills nz
(tap2u.net)