Sunday, July 12, 2015

Signed, Sealed and Delivered

I've been meaning to do this for a couple days and have been too busy until now.
I'm going to brag. (Again?)

I have some books signed by authors I know and respect.

I recommend each for different reasons.

Bennett and Beach give examples (role models) for young men to emulate.
This copy goes to my grandson, Devon.


Johnson (to whose blog I'm not sure I'm allowed to link, can't be too hard to find) writes of relationships, with her late, great, Labrador in Barkley, and with family in Saving Grace, 
She has a way with words (and photos) that is evocative and compelling.


If you like stories about cranky old men and guns, you'll like these also. :)
If you like stories about character and loyalty and ability and guns, you'll really like these.


Avail yourselves.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you sir, I consider my self in EXCELLENT company! And I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehaw, I always suspected you were one of them dandy, fancy book readers.

    ReplyDelete