Thursday, September 29, 2016

Well Isn't That Special?

I guess blogger made a change and I lost the list of blogs I follow.
I've tried to rebuild it.
If I missed you, let me know.

14 comments:

Sparky said...

I'm still there. Thanks!
(Also, now you know why I left Blogger for WP ... got tired of the headaches.) ~:)

Rev. Paul said...

Me! Me! You forgot me! :)

Ed Bonderenka said...

Waddayamean? You're right at the top of the list!

Ed Bonderenka said...

I'm not serious enough about this to WP.
Too much a headache to migrate.

Kid said...

Ed, You never come see me anymore !

Ed Bonderenka said...

You don't have a safe zone and Fredd's microaggressions scared me.

Always On Watch said...

How did Blogger manage this foul-up?

Pascal said...

Gone. And I even posted today too. The overload could explain your loss.

DaBlade said...

Hey thanks for carrying me over! :)

Alec said...

Thanks Ed :)

Ed Bonderenka said...

A well managed foul up. Executed with precision.

Ed Bonderenka said...

That list is my RSS feed and lets me know when the blogs I want to read, post.
I'm glad for the help in rebuilding it.

Z said...

I KNOW you'd not forget ME :-) XX

Ducky's here said...

Now that was funny.