Had this been a real emergency, you would have been told to go immediately to PitchPull and read about his date with a Playboy Bunny.
We now return to our regularly scheduled program.
I just found out that Joe Mama is writing me into his ongoing saga.
Stay tuned!
Well I failed the test.
It looks like bloggers can no longer link to their blog posts on FB.
Yet I saw a post on my timeline for someone flogging their new CD "american C**t".
Seriously.
11 comments:
The date with the rabbit sounded interesting. I prefer more of a lady than that. Am I old fashioned, Ed?
"He who owns the gold, makes the rules".
At some point I hope they realize they're fouling their nest.
But until there are alternatives...
melting the snowflakes is apparently frowned upon in their establishments... keep it up.
No, just old. :)
Back to blogging...
Conservative blowtorch...
LL, fwiw, a former bunny just recently joined our lunch group. Very classy lady. Never posed for the mag. One of the best people I've met in a long time. Don't take this the wrong way. I understand what you're saying also.
Thanks Kid. The "more of a lady" comment put me off too.
I guess others have their own definition of the word.
Thanks GB.
Gloria Steinem was a bunny...
:)
Post a Comment