Thursday, May 20, 2021

Because the Government Never Lies....

 

The Covid Panic is running out.
They need a new reason to panic you, to overrule your rights.
Yeah.
Space Alien threat ought to do it.



21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, our government always lies to us; but the UFO phenomenon isn't remotely new. You don't think there's something to it?

Greybeard said...

Watched a recording of "The Roswell Incident" last night.
I've been to the UFO Museum there and always believed there was truth to that story because an active military General swore to it. Now? I'm pretty sure it was just a bunch of people that enjoy being anxious about something in their lives.

Ed Bonderenka said...

I don't know more now than 40 yrs ago, so I don't know if there is anything to it.
Except now the government is prepping us for something.
Real or imagined.
If Covid couldn't give us a one world government, Space Alien threat can.

Ed Bonderenka said...

What is chaff and what is target?

Anonymous said...

If we're lucky they'll just destroy us in one fell swoop.

Way better than the long, drawn out version we're being subjected to now if you asked me.

Fred

Kid said...

I welcome the aliens.

Anonymous said...

....OK. I haven't really seen a coordinated campaign to use aliens as the venue toward world government [except in the movies]. But I have seen varying degrees of interest by our government in UFO's since at least the 1930's. Do you have a link illustrating what the government is doing at present, to lead you to your conclusion?

Ed Bonderenka said...

Nope. But somebody mentioned to me about something called Project Blue Beam. Which looks a little iffy.
You say you "haven't really seen a coordinated campaign to use aliens as the venue toward world government [except in the movies]"
That doesn't mean it couldn't exist.
I am in no way asserting it does.
Similar to my previous post about The Great Heist.
I don't have any proof of that.
Just conjecture.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Reminds me of the campaign slogan last year: "Great Meteor 2020!".

Ed Bonderenka said...

They might be intelligent.

Ed Bonderenka said...

And then, that might be part of the plot.
They would be welcome.
Gort. Klatuu Barada Nikto!

Anonymous said...

That doesn't mean it couldn't exist.

Fair point. I may have scoffed early on at movies depicting an invasive surveillance state......until I found myself living in one.

Sparky said...

Every time they talk about this on the news it makes me giggle. And now you know my view on the "alien" invasion. xx

Z said...

Not only that, if Biden mentions ONE MORE TIME we need to prepare for the NEXT PANDEMIC, I'm going to explode! What's he know...? What's he planning? Maybe they can then blame a virus on space aliens so they don't have to tick China off and Biden can continue to profit from them?

Kid said...

+1

Ed Bonderenka said...

Exactly.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Remember how the original movie War of the World's ended?
One of our germs killed the aliens.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Not of this world....

LSP said...

YES.

Anonymous said...

So far these UFO's have not shot at any aircraft, ship, or other object on this earth. They seem to act like flies just to bother us every so often. I wonder if we swatted one down if we would get a reaction from them? So far they have been harmless and a good entertainment for a few people.
Heltau

Ed Bonderenka said...

It might be good we CAN'T swat them.