Traitor or Patriot Quiz
Open the national border to unchecked masses
promising them aid and succor
including those who oppose the Constitution. Traitor or Patriot?
· Abandon citizens in a foreign country who were under the assumption that they had the protection of the federal government. Traitor or Patriot?
· Reveal to an enemy the names of persons allied with the United States exposing them to retribution and murder. Traitor or Patriot?
· Transfer wealth and advanced weaponry to avowed enemies of the United States. Traitor or Patriot?
· Outsource the protection of American citizens to an organization that is a declared enemy, resulting in their death. Traitor or Patriot?
· Encourage corporations and government agencies to demand that those in their employ or under their authority receive an injection of a substance that has demonstrably injured many who have received it. Traitor or Patriot?
· Restrict the production of energy nationally placing the country in the grip of foreign producers. Traitor or Patriot?
· Remove restraints and sanctions on a nation whose national motto is “Death to America!”, allowing them to proceed with developing nuclear weapons. Traitor or Patriot?
· Removing focus from the defense of America and its national interest and placing it on the protection and promotion of moral degenerates. Traitor or Patriot?
· Promoting and enacting policies that destroy or harm the legal businesses of citizens while protecting the interests of multinational corporations. Traitor or Patriot?
· Release from custody/jail/prison murderers and rapists who then go on to murder and oppress American Citizens, both home and abroad. In local communities or foreign countries. Traitor or Patriot?