Saturday, July 14, 2012

I'm Probably Wrong...

But it occurs to me, having heard on the radio that Penn State is a fine institution despite it's administration covering up for Sandusky's rape of young boys:
Penn State is a large academic institution, a bastion of progressive thought and liberal (marxist) philosophy,
it's administration totally sold out to diversity, gay rights, etc.
Why would they have a problem with Sandusky acting out on his "natural" inclinations?
I must be wrong about this, because I don't hear anybody else saying it...

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

LOL, there is 'academic' reality, and then there is REALITY!!! I'm hoping they get the death penalty from the NCAA for YEARS!!!

CnC said...

I guess they figure God made him that way

Ed Bonderenka said...

NFO: Yeah!
CnC: The God they made up.

Z said...

you mean they don't think pedophilia's natural, too, is what you're asking? GOod question! :-)