Sunday, September 23, 2012

I know, You know, but I'll say it anyway...

I just have to say this.
We are airing commercials in Pakistan apologizing for the video mocking Islam.

Thus we are airing commercials in Pakistan apologizing for the first amendment.
The rioting muslims could care less about our first amendment.
They want to know why the weak ineffective leader of America hasn't beheaded the perpetrator.
And why an uncovered woman occupied the platform with him.

Also:
When interviewed on Univision, the weak ineffective president of America didn't just say that he couldn't do the hob from inside Washington.
When asked what his biggest failure in his first term was, he replied that it was the failure to pass comprehensive immigration reform.
That it wasn't improving the job outlook for millions of Americans already here is very telling,
Yet no one remarks on it!
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. That's what we get for hiring a President that's a liar and a coward.

    From my perspective, he's losing anyone with sense as time goes on. Considering the severe lack of qualified people at the first of his administration, I'm thinking the country is now on auto-pilot and the weather is getting worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, we apologize to Pakistan and Egypt's telling us we'd better change our ways. WHAT THE.......? WHERE IS REAGAN? I'd settle for BUSH! :-)

    WHere is your 2016 review? Did I miss it? Just saw that you'd critiqued it when I went to Rita's blog :-(

    sorry I'm not around much, am working full time now and am POOPED :-)

    ReplyDelete