They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Yep.. NONE of those go down real well...
Like Old NFO said: all equally wrong, and for much the same reasons.
Who could duck the question?
Imagine my surprise (not) when Obama did a guest appearance on the Colbert show and did a comedy sketch. Yep. I think he's found his next job. COMEDIAN.
All equally wrong, though Obama wasn't the only POTUS who's released al Qeada operatives from Gitmo.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yep.. NONE of those go down real well...
Like Old NFO said: all equally wrong, and for much the same reasons.
Who could duck the question?
Imagine my surprise (not) when Obama did a guest appearance on the Colbert show and did a comedy sketch. Yep. I think he's found his next job. COMEDIAN.
All equally wrong, though Obama wasn't the only POTUS who's released al Qeada operatives from Gitmo.
Post a Comment