Hillary Clinton said
“I remember landing under sniper fire, there was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicle to get to our base,”
AND YET VIDEO PROVES IT NEVER HAPPENED!
That's the top democratic candidate.
Are you kidding me?
Then a friend showed me this:
I guess I was wrong.
Oh, yeah. I guess that means the server didn't have any government email on it either. :)
28 comments:
almost choked me up watching that brave, brave woman running with her head down to escape all that fire! What courage! What speed!
WHAT A FREAKIN' LIAR!
I almost choked laughing so hard.
Crack pistol shot, too!
If only Peter Jennings helicopter hadn't gotten shot down, he could have helped.
Haha! Good one, Joy.
Who's "Ready for Hillary Rodham Cankles"?
That's the funniest thing I've seen in quite awhile! Thanks.
I know it's crude to talk about someone's appearance. If you look like a gorilla, that's MOSTLY because you didn't do a great job picking your parents.
But WOW...
Is it just me, or has she DRAMATICALLY aged in just a few years?
When I see various news clips of her, I try to guess what year they were made.
What really scares me are those whacked out google eyes she makes with the phony weird smile.
But Brian Williams was there.
That's just plain rude.
And true.
Your laughter, my satisfaction.
is her nose growing..............
Nominate a Teabag and say hello to President Hillary,
She is simply pathetic. She'll get her comeuppance when she meets the man upstairs. Lying there isn't going to work.
I've been thinking about this and it's the same thing the leftwing gets by with through their media.
They can say ANYTHING THEY WANT and the media applauds, rarely checks into anything unless it's SO obvious they MUST spend a tad bit of time on it, and that's that. The American people hear what the liar wants heard.
She ducked fire....that's it.
Who ever hears otherwise BUT Conservatives?
Then the left calls US LIARS for bringing it up!?!? ? :-)
Tell us what Republican you'd nominate, Ducky....if you wanted a Republican to win.
"But, St. Peter! I DID profess faith in Christ.
I professed a lot of stuff, how could I have not done THAT too?"
It's disheartening.
Try to get people to pay attention and it's on to the next "shiny thing".
I'm reminded of "freeze tag".
Not just repub, who do you, support Ducky?
I'm not thrilled by anyone the major parties are likely to nominate (Liz Warren isn't going to run).
I would absolutely support Bernie Sanders if he ran but I'll most likely got Green.
The major parties are bought and paid for . It's a sad situation.
OK, Thanks for answering.
I'm serious when I ask, Warren because Sanders isn't left enough?
And you can't think of one Republican. wow. (I like an open mind :-)
I hope Bernie Sanders runs and wins. We deserve it.
That would really be the end of the America most of us love, so I can only imagine you'd be thrilled.
Universal health care; he's completely swallowed the global warming BS, he doesn't support Israel (tho he's a Jew), and probably his best trait is he doesn't lie about being a Democratic Socialist.
He's just Obama to the Nth degree....
Goodbye freedom of choice (except abortion), goodbye economy, bye bye, Miss American Pie.
But.....with an uninformed public, what more can we expect?
Do you think Sanders knows where the money's coming from to pay for our new Democratic Socialism? :-)
Not sure if this comment will show up (usually my comments here don't), but please tell Lady Scherie I hope she feels better soon and that I too am praying for her speedy recovery.
Freddie
I'm curious how fundamentalists such as yourself, z, and Ed can talk so much about freedom while your religion preaches complete submission.
Myself, I do not believe freedom is the greatest good although free will is certainly critical but I wonder how you and Ed balamce this.
Duck. It's not submission or we behead you.
It is submission. In my case I just wisely recognized Who He is and submitted.
I believe He has rules and flaunting those rules is "counter-indicated".
My email is ed(lastname) and it's a gmail account.
You know I'm open to talk, but not flame.
Again:I'm serious when I ask, Warren because Sanders isn't left enough?
Ohhhhhh Freddie.
I was just thinking of you and wondering how your doing.
Thanks for the prayers.
I hardly call Warren left of Bernie but then I believe the disappearance of democratic socialism has been a tragedy.
How'm I doin'? Not so well these days. Tryin' to put my family first and paying a heavy price for it.
But, anyway, here's a good laugh if you can use one too:
http://www.sondrakistan.com/2015/03/26/headline-of-the-day-2/
Fred
Post a Comment