Odd. This spammer goes by a name that is a common nickname for my family members. I did something I rarely do I followed the link. It's my nephew spamming me! I like his site, too. Goes on the blog roll.
Steve at work says hello. I had never met him. He said hey I know your dad, is he still in maintenence? It took a good while before I realized he was speaking of you. He said wait a minute whats your dads name.
http://www.npr.org/2016/05/05/476927375/nebraska-sen-ben-sasse-doubles-down-on-criticism-of-donald-trump I like Ben Sasse too. And I'm not so sure he likes the GOP.
I dunno about Tom Cotton. Sure he is standing up and speaking out about tyranny. But his voice... and that nose... he kinda looks like granpa munster. I can't support a guy with those looks and that voice. (please feel free to project and interpret my sarcasm)
25 comments:
I like him, too.
Anyone in Congress who will stand up and speak the truth has my admiration.
I like this guy! Someone needs to tear Harry Reid a new one. Thank you Sen. Cotton. ~:)
I've liked what I've heard from him thus far.....and it doesn't hurt that he's a fellow Screaming Eagle [101st vet]!
Ourcanonphotography.blogspot.com
You have such good taste.
That's what I mean when I say we don't want to kill the GOP.
Why are you guys always screaming, anyway? :)
But his mil cred is good.
Reid has done so much harm to our nation.
Odd. This spammer goes by a name that is a common nickname for my family members.
I did something I rarely do I followed the link.
It's my nephew spamming me!
I like his site, too.
Goes on the blog roll.
Let's get this guy to speak at the convention.
Ed, I think you and I are about the only Cons anymore who don't want to kill the GOP. And this guy, Sasse, etc., are excellent examples of WHY.
Excellent pick! I wish......or Sasse!
We've got to speak POWER to the Socialists FINALLY.
Wonderful to hear Reid slammed like this...WITH FACTS.
Quite a find, Ed.
Sigh.
The video AND the guy.
you run ED!! Blessed MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND to you and your loved ones!! :-)
Steve at work says hello. I had never met him. He said hey I know your dad, is he still in maintenence? It took a good while before I realized he was speaking of you. He said wait a minute whats your dads name.
http://www.npr.org/2016/05/05/476927375/nebraska-sen-ben-sasse-doubles-down-on-criticism-of-donald-trump
I like Ben Sasse too. And I'm not so sure he likes the GOP.
Love to hear the homosexual vampires being called on the carpet. ;-)
I dunno about Tom Cotton. Sure he is standing up and speaking out about tyranny. But his voice... and that nose... he kinda looks like granpa munster. I can't support a guy with those looks and that voice. (please feel free to project and interpret my sarcasm)
Where have you been? Missed you.
Yep.
Tell him I said Hi!
I really like Cotton. Arkansas has had some notable, and notorious, politicians.
Lost the charge. it has happened before.
Post a Comment