Saturday, December 9, 2017

The Free Press

I thought Kid might enjoy this, but you are all welcome to it.

It's in the latest edition of The Courant


There's some other good stuff in there too.

And then we had a good radio show today.

"Join host Gary Wellings and Ed Bonderenka as they discuss President Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, whether the FBI can be trusted as a reliable law enforcement agency and more fake news from the mainstream media"

I also want to say, in light of the Representative Franks controversy,
Five Million Dollars and I'll carry your baby.


6 comments:

  1. Appreciate it Ed. And as mentioned in the article, if anyone is interested in guitar, here is Tommy playing Somewhere Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good show! I was caught reading the Courant in my bunny eared feety pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caught a typo, Ed. In the music review, it's David Grisman not Davis.

    Cat can sure play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! How'd that get by me? :)
      I always appreciate you stopping by, Duck.
      I had a lady email me complaining about my conservative outlet polluting her mailbox.
      I told her that she could still use the coupons and that even you liked the garden column :)

      Delete