Tuesday, February 4, 2020

I Assume You Saw This

12 comments:

Bunkerville said...

We had an old WW II jeep we had for thirty years and was still going.....

LL said...

It was a really creative and - actually kind of wonderful - ad for Jeep.

DaBlade said...

Funny stuff! and a good ad. I remember the product it advertised. Usually I don't remember that small detail.

Always On Watch said...

What a great ad! Clever!

Old NFO said...

LOL, that was a good one!

Ed Bonderenka said...

Thanks all.
I saw some other alternative versions that were cool, too.
We were watching Groundhog Day, took a break and I played this when my wife came back.
It took her a minute.... :)

Koji Kanemoto said...

It was well done and super expensive... but the Alexa ads were better, I thought. But none beat the opening "This Ragged Old Flag" and our President Trump's own ad, I feel.

Always On Watch said...

Koji Kanemoto,
But none beat the opening "This Ragged Old Flag" and our President Trump's own ad

I feel the same way.

Always On Watch said...

PS: I just saw your post about Jasper. He's adorable!

Koji Kanemoto said...

Yes , he is. Thank you! The "Ragged Old Flag" meant a whole bunch for us... Amen.

Ed Bonderenka said...

I liked that story. Rescue dogs are the best.
I did not see the "Ragged Old Flag" ad, but will now look.

cube said...

The "Ragged Old Flag" ad made me tear up and I'm not a crier by nature so that says a lot.