It could be that she is announcing data she knows to be laughable. She was given the job to announce them straight, perhaps against her own judgment and even deeper knowledge. She used the Left-approved privilege of being who she felt she was at the moment to dress as a clown. I prefer to think of her as taking a tip from the POW who had been tortured who told the world with his eyes and Morse code about the torture. Maybe I'm being Pollyanna today, and maybe I do see a purpose here. YMMV.
14 comments:
What in the name of all that's holy is she doing? And why? And who thought it would be a good idea?
Don't know, don't know, don't know.
And why do you assume the person on the left is a she?
Ze might identify as a man. For the moment. :)
OHHH! You meant the clown on the left. The Left.
And why do you assume it's a she?
You're one of those Christian bigots aren't you?
It could be that she is announcing data she knows to be laughable. She was given the job to announce them straight, perhaps against her own judgment and even deeper knowledge. She used the Left-approved privilege of being who she felt she was at the moment to dress as a clown. I prefer to think of her as taking a tip from the POW who had been tortured who told the world with his eyes and Morse code about the torture. Maybe I'm being Pollyanna today, and maybe I do see a purpose here. YMMV.
Wow. Hostage code!
And I thought I gave too much benefit of the doubt sometimes.
*shocked face* The film Idiocracy (2006) was prophetic.
totally unprofessional. she should not be working at this job if she is this unaware of how to act.
This is their way of throwing the finger up to America.
Exactly so, Kid ...
Utterly bizarre ... but then, not-of-this-world Oregon, which is as far left as one can get without falling off the planet.
Where we are, sooner than predicted...
I don't get how she got away with it.
Life is so surreal these days, I think I'm finally having those acid flashbacks I was told would happen.
TERRIFYING.
Just when one thought it could not get anymore bizarre you find this nugget.....
Post a Comment