They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
They've built a wall. Let's just get some locks and chains.
Just turn the NatGuard to face the other direction.
Just keep praying ...
sooo many commies, so few... (blog edit)
I'd say T*rg*t R*ch Env*r*nm*nt but that would be wrong.
Anyone else think this is just the start of a frontal attack on our "outdated" Constitution?(We should still be using muskets.)I REALLY don't like what I see in my Crystal Ball.
The topic of my show this coming Saturday....
Mustang would have us think the Constitution was ignored by Lincoln. I've heard others say the same.
Always.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
They've built a wall. Let's just get some locks and chains.
Just turn the NatGuard to face the other direction.
Just keep praying ...
sooo many commies, so few... (blog edit)
I'd say T*rg*t R*ch Env*r*nm*nt but that would be wrong.
Anyone else think this is just the start of a frontal attack on our "outdated" Constitution?
(We should still be using muskets.)
I REALLY don't like what I see in my Crystal Ball.
The topic of my show this coming Saturday....
Mustang would have us think the Constitution was ignored by Lincoln. I've heard others say the same.
Always.
Post a Comment