Friday, April 23, 2021

Masking a Larger Issue

 

15 comments:

Mark 1:1 blog said...

Restricted mode??? Really, YouTube?

Kid said...

That so many people can't see through the BS is annoying.

Ed Bonderenka said...

What does that mean?

Ed Bonderenka said...

AOW left a comment there, so I assumed it was accessible.

Sparky said...

It's the new State religion. Our Pastors last sermon was removed from YuckTube because he spoke out against the new State religion "covid". Proved his point!!! He's now moved over to Rumble, I think.

Mark 1:1 blog said...

After only a minute of searching, I was able to find the video. No wonder YouTube had to hide it with all of those scenes of right-wing rioting.

Additionally, Google signed me out of my account before letting me make this additional comment.

Ed Bonderenka said...

As my niece is fond of saying: I am so confused.
Why would you have to search for the video when it is the only contents of the blog post?

Ed Bonderenka said...

It's scary.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Branch Covidianism.

Mustang said...

Apparently you've forgotten that masks can also be used as doggie diapers. Come on people, start thinking outside the box. My friend Kid puts them over his ears while shouting la la la la la la ... that way he can still use his hands while typing hateful comments to communist democrats.

Ed Bonderenka said...

There's an image that won't go away soon.....

Old NFO said...

Yep, came up as restricted for me too... Odd.

Ed Bonderenka said...

What???? I have no idea how that happens.

Bunkerville said...

Apparently if one is linked up with you in the Utah Data Center....(Sarc)

Baysider said...

👍👍