Monday, July 18, 2022

First They Came For...

 First they came for the high capacity magazines.

But I did not have a high capacity magazine.


Then they came for the "Bump Stocks",

But I did not have a  "Bump Stock".


Then they came for the scary black rifles,

But I did not have a scary black rifle.


The they came for my prized hunting rifle,

And there was no one left to stand with me.

6 comments:

LindaG said...

Exactly.

Anonymous said...

100% true. Sparky

Paul M said...

We're out here awaiting the "signal" Ed...not asleep like so many. It is critical to maintain our Godly connection which helps the Holy Spirit to act upon our conscience. We get to choose to obey His Will in the moment. I pray I do not miss the call.

Anonymous said...

👍

BAYSIDER

Mark 1:1 said...

If they come for my guns, I will offer my bullets.

Bunkerville said...

and then they came for my Glock...... Nope