Friday, July 22, 2022

Spam Comment of the Year!

I don't turn on comment moderation, because I don't like to wait for my comments to appear on other blogs, but C'est La Vie.

Go ahead.
Say it.
La Vie.

I get emails that say I've been commented on and I know they are spam from the email.

Oddly enough, often, lately, I go to the post in question and the comment is not there to delete!

But I got this in an email the other day:

MartenJames has left a new comment on your post "We Need More Mordechais":

Because the Agagite Haman son of Hammedatha had plotted to destroy the Jews and had cast the pur (that is, the lot) for their ruin and demise, he was the adversary of all Jews.

We have highly trained Iron Gates Repair Services in Northridge CA experts who can provide the best-customized solutions. 

Now, the post was about Mordecai and his courage, in the Book of Esther.

And here this spam commenter responded very intelligently to the post and then spammed me.

The comment stands!

3 comments:

  1. That boy is going places , heh .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd leave it stand too. That was ingenious on his part.
    Sparky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will he give you a no-cost estimate for the repair? From Californica to the ancient Persian empire to your neck of the woods would be quite a haul. I'd hate to have to pay any per-mile fee.

    ReplyDelete