I'd been looking forward to a conversation with prolific author John Lisec for a month.
I sent a checkup email to him in the morning with no response.
Then I began to think it had dropped off his calendar and started preparing another hour to replace him.
At 12:55, I got with Derek the producer and said that we should give him a chance and we opened the Zoom link from 1:00:00 to 1:01:30. No show. So we committed to the other show. A pre-record with Cal Thomas.
At 1:05 I got a text from Josh that he was at the zoom link. He had had some technical difficulties.
During this time I had bumped the USB cable on my mic and it went dead.
Derek interrupted the pre-record, started the show with Josh, and I joined in and I'm glad it worked out because the interview was worth it. I hope you think so.
If you are interested in how books are made, or how political crises are made, like Dearborn Michigan and Springfield Ohio, you should listen.
Then I played a conversation my friend Mark Tapson had with Xi Van Fleet as she describes the Communist China she grew up in and how she sees it starting here.
No comments:
Post a Comment