228,000 ineligible votes for Mamdani have been discovered. Total media blackout. Mamdani may not be a legally elected mayor. I’m curious to know how you found this out, because if this is true; then why hasn’t the DOJ done anything about, or even reported on it.
I just went through the transcript of this show and found no reference to 228,000 ineligible votes for Mamdani. Please refresh my memory as to where that was mentioned and in what context.
Mamdami won by 207,000. An audit of merely half the vote found that 7 percent were nonexistent in records, 6 percent had fake social security numbers, and 10 percent didn’t live in NYC. Those votes added up to 230,000. The auditor noted that was larger than Mamdami's victory margin, but went no further in conclusions. After all, they couldda all been for his opponent, right? And I didn't hear this in Ed's broadcast either. Just clarifying the record. BAYSIDER
Very enlightening. Divide and conquer. I'll remember that quote on Mamdami saying Mohammed was an immigrant. This helps explain the brief window of reconciliation Luther had after breaking with the catholic church. That was 1517. In 1529 the Ottomans made their first assault on Vienna. The Christian rulers - protestant and catholic - dropped their assaults on each other formally to focus their effort on the Ottomans. Good decision. It turned back the Ottomans (along with a massive handy dandy rain storm from the Rain God). BAYSIDER
FUN FACT: One of my ancestors was an afro-arab slave redeemed from the slave markets in North Africa. The Dutch church raised money to pay ransoms and to buy captives out of slavery. Their commercial trading fleet carried it out. My grandfather's great grandfather (if I worked out the generations right) was one of those sailors who did this. Fell in love with her in his stay in port and married. BAYSIDER
228,000 ineligible votes for Mamdani have been discovered. Total media blackout. Mamdani may not be a legally elected mayor.
ReplyDeleteI’m curious to know how you found this out, because if this is true; then why hasn’t the DOJ done anything about, or even reported on it.
I just went through the transcript of this show and found no reference to 228,000 ineligible votes for Mamdani.
DeletePlease refresh my memory as to where that was mentioned and in what context.
Mamdami won by 207,000. An audit of merely half the vote found that 7 percent were nonexistent in records, 6 percent had fake social security numbers, and 10 percent didn’t live in NYC. Those votes added up to 230,000. The auditor noted that was larger than Mamdami's victory margin, but went no further in conclusions. After all, they couldda all been for his opponent, right?
DeleteAnd I didn't hear this in Ed's broadcast either. Just clarifying the record.
BAYSIDER
Very enlightening. Divide and conquer. I'll remember that quote on Mamdami saying Mohammed was an immigrant. This helps explain the brief window of reconciliation Luther had after breaking with the catholic church. That was 1517. In 1529 the Ottomans made their first assault on Vienna. The Christian rulers - protestant and catholic - dropped their assaults on each other formally to focus their effort on the Ottomans. Good decision. It turned back the Ottomans (along with a massive handy dandy rain storm from the Rain God).
ReplyDeleteBAYSIDER
I'd love to have you on my show.
DeleteFUN FACT: One of my ancestors was an afro-arab slave redeemed from the slave markets in North Africa. The Dutch church raised money to pay ransoms and to buy captives out of slavery. Their commercial trading fleet carried it out. My grandfather's great grandfather (if I worked out the generations right) was one of those sailors who did this. Fell in love with her in his stay in port and married.
ReplyDeleteBAYSIDER
I love a love story with a happy ending.
Delete