They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Well done sir! Thanks for getting out there and telling the truth!
I hope it gets "tougher and rougher!" for Obama. Except he'll kill us with Supreme Court life-long appointees. :-(Good job, Ed!
by the way, I saw the founder of NOT OF THIS WORLD on TV the other night and thought "oh, THAT's where Ed gets it!"I'd never heard of it before nor had I seen their shops.
Thanks for stopping by NFO.Nor I Z.I just grabbed the pic off of google images.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Well done sir! Thanks for getting out there and telling the truth!
I hope it gets "tougher and rougher!" for Obama. Except he'll kill us with Supreme Court life-long appointees. :-(
Good job, Ed!
by the way, I saw the founder of NOT OF THIS WORLD on TV the other night and thought "oh, THAT's where Ed gets it!"
I'd never heard of it before nor had I seen their shops.
Thanks for stopping by NFO.
Nor I Z.
I just grabbed the pic off of google images.
Post a Comment