Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Death of a Loved One

A Blog friend Brigid has lost her companion of many years, of whom she has written wonderful stories.
I just thought I'd put on a black armband for her.

9 comments:

Rita said...

I'm sorry for your loss Ed. It hurts so to lose these furry family members.

Home on the Range said...

Thank you for taking the time to remember my dog Ed, that means a lot to me.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Thanks for stopping by.

lotta joy said...

Ed, when I email you, I get THIS sent back to me:

Mail Delivery Subsystem mailer-daemon@googlemail.com
11:45 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

edward@mylastname.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: Timeout while contacting DNS servers

----- Original message -----

Ed Bonderenka said...

Dana, substitute bonderenka.com for mylastname.com in the edward@mylastname.com address.
I'm trying to avoid spambots getting my email address.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

DaBlade said...

That was a powerful blog. Been there, done that. She nailed it. I imagined my black lab Ally meeting Barkley upon his arrival. What is this water-like seepage from my manly ocular structures?

Ed Bonderenka said...

That's God-given saline solution that's purpose is to wash away the hardness that accrues. My Motley will probably just lie there watching them.

Always On Watch said...

Losing a beloved animal companion is one of the great griefs of our lives. I'm still mourning losing Dusti -- well over a year ago.

Always On Watch said...

Brigid's tribute to Barkley may be the best such tribute I've ever read.