They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
As much as I don't like Russian politics, I wouldn't wish any of those things on any civilized society.
Putin commands more respect that that piece of work in the WH nowadays..good Lord my friend!
Could we actually send Barack and Michelle to Russia? He'd fit in perfectly with the Russian Mafia ...
I'm thinking....
"piece of work". Some people think work is a four letter word, also, Angel.
When I first read this, I thought you wrote "back TO Russia".Seems natural.
Coal only accounts for about 10% of Russia's energy use. They could handle that.
Brilliant! This must be shared aloud on the "Ed and Bill Bennett" show.
ha you are so right
Oh. Then maybe we shouldn't send them.Oh wait. They wouldn't be here if they were there.
Hah!
Ducky doesn't think so.So I must be!
You must love and support Dear Leader or deal with the consequences, what's your poison Ed? NSA, EPA, BLM, DOJ, AHHHHH I know! he IRS!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
As much as I don't like Russian politics, I wouldn't wish any of those things on any civilized society.
Putin commands more respect that that piece of work in the WH nowadays..good Lord my friend!
Could we actually send Barack and Michelle to Russia? He'd fit in perfectly with the Russian Mafia ...
I'm thinking....
"piece of work". Some people think work is a four letter word, also, Angel.
When I first read this, I thought you wrote "back TO Russia".
Seems natural.
Coal only accounts for about 10% of Russia's energy use. They could handle that.
Brilliant! This must be shared aloud on the "Ed and Bill Bennett" show.
ha you are so right
Oh. Then maybe we shouldn't send them.
Oh wait. They wouldn't be here if they were there.
Hah!
Ducky doesn't think so.
So I must be!
You must love and support Dear Leader or deal with the consequences, what's your poison Ed? NSA, EPA, BLM, DOJ, AHHHHH I know! he IRS!
Post a Comment