They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Is this supposed to scare the "libtards"?Really, other than making you look like fools, what is this supposed to accomplish?
It's not all about you, Duck :)Accomplish nothing but make me feel good.I look like a fool to you anyhow.
Just don't do it in the city limits.
Yep. Good advice.
Can't do it here where I live. Bummer.
Libtards can participate by just soiling their pants at this moment. We'll keep the powder dry if they keep their onesie pajamas dry by not spilling the hot cocoa.
I have not heard about this event. A flash mob with gun toting patriots, very cool,
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Is this supposed to scare the "libtards"?
Really, other than making you look like fools, what is this supposed to accomplish?
It's not all about you, Duck :)
Accomplish nothing but make me feel good.
I look like a fool to you anyhow.
Just don't do it in the city limits.
Yep. Good advice.
Can't do it here where I live. Bummer.
Libtards can participate by just soiling their pants at this moment. We'll keep the powder dry if they keep their onesie pajamas dry by not spilling the hot cocoa.
I have not heard about this event. A flash mob with gun toting patriots, very cool,
Post a Comment