Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Target's New Inclusive 
Non Gender Specific
Line of 
Mother's Day
Cards has arrived.



28 comments:

Vicki said...

That scares me. Imagine what it would do to my young granddaughters should that follow them into the Ladies Room.

Sparky said...

Gag me with a spoon! I guess it's coming to that. What a wicked world we live in. Well, "as for me and my house, we shall serve the LORD." [Joshua 24:15]
May the LORD bless and keep you. ~:)

Kid said...

There it is right there. And this is one of the 'lighter' 'gentler' images I've seen.

Constitutional Insurgent said...

I've seen women [biological women] who've looked at that. Mark my words, some poor women is going to get the crap kicked out of her, for using a public restroom.

Ed Bonderenka said...

I posted this on FB and a number of friends didn't realize I had faked it.

Kid said...

Not sure what that means Ed.

Old NFO said...

I'll salute the 'real' mothers out there.

Bob said...

Is this you? :-)

Bunkerville said...

Says it all.

Anonymous said...

We are so screwed, Ed.

I actually feel nauseous after reading your top two posts here today.

Bleh.

:(



Freddie

Alec said...

Ed, where'd you get this picture? This person works at our local Starbucks!

Z said...

Oh, BROTHER!
(or should I say "oh, SISTER!" or should I say "oh, WHATEVER GENDER'")
GEEEEZ!

Ed Bonderenka said...

Freddie! Thanks for letting me know you're ok!
Even if I left you nauseous.

Ed Bonderenka said...

It works at ours, too!

Ed Bonderenka said...

and yours...

Ed Bonderenka said...

Probably scare them at most.
But that's bad enough.

Ed Bonderenka said...

That IS sad.

Ed Bonderenka said...

and they deserve it.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Only when I visit SanFran undercover :)

Ed Bonderenka said...

See? It IS confusing.
1 Corinthians 14:33 (KJV)
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Subdued.

Ducky's here said...

DAD !!!

Ed Bonderenka said...

Sexist!

DaBlade said...

What a smart choice! The royal blue sun dress says "I'm feminine and confident" (and capable of a wide stance in the ladies stall), yet the open and casual striped top says "I'm a little manly and insecure." If we could see the shoes, I'm pretty sure they're large buckled rain galoshes.

Always On Watch said...

EEEEEK!

Ed Bonderenka said...

We have a winner for best comment!

Ed Bonderenka said...

But the galoshes match the purse.

Always On Watch said...

Why, thank you, Ed.

I do my best work when I'm pressed for time. ;^)