Saturday, December 24, 2016

Hallelujah, A Savior is Born








On a more secular note, The Depot Town Jazz Band at Haab's Restaurant, my favorite eatery.


17 comments:

Sparky said...

"Hallelujah" by Cloverton has become one of my favorites!
Have a very Happy CHRISTmas.
May the LORD bless and keep you all. ~:)

Bunkerville said...

Have a wonderful Christmas. Great picks for music!

DaBlade said...

Merry Christmas y'all down in Ypsiville from the Chattering Teeth Bunker, Bar and Yoga Spa up in Flinttown!

Old NFO said...

Merry Christmas!

Z said...

Hope you had a great Christmas!

WomanHonorThyself said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR ED! here's to new beginnings..thank yu for all you do! hugssssssssssssss!! xoxoxox

Ducky's here said...

How's the "blue plate" at Haab's?

Just looks like the ultimate neighborhood joint.

Ed Bonderenka said...

It's a nice place, but not a Blue Plate place.

Ed Bonderenka said...

I must visit that place soon.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Thank you sir.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Thank you.

Ed Bonderenka said...

"God bless us, everyone!"

Always On Watch said...

Too bad that the audio has been redacted from that "Hallelujah" video.

Always On Watch said...

Found one with audio.

Always On Watch said...

And another!

Ed Bonderenka said...

Wow. It worked before!

Always On Watch said...

Ed,
I know!

YouTube videos can be frustrating.

But that last link I left is the same video as in the body of the blog post, I think.