They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
That's funny, right there.
That was a good one!!
Steal away.
Lol, That's Funny !I wish the jibjab people would put something together. Great stuff on the Bush/Kerry election back then.
I'm sorry! My German husband played the accordion and I am NOT a fan! !! I had cartoons about accordions on my fridge; my fave was "Welcome to heaven, here's your harp...welcome to hell..here's your accordion!" ;)
Thus, he plays the accordion....
You're right. Of course.
You'd think he was Italian.How do you shut up an Italian?You handcuff him.
Thanks......now I need to wipe coffee offa my monitor. First for the video, second for the handcuff joke....
Wow...
!!! :)
Does he take requests? We will Rock you please. or Back in Black?
Post a Comment
12 comments:
That's funny, right there.
That was a good one!!
Steal away.
Lol, That's Funny !
I wish the jibjab people would put something together. Great stuff on the Bush/Kerry election back then.
I'm sorry! My German husband played the accordion and I am NOT a fan! !! I had cartoons about accordions on my fridge; my fave was "Welcome to heaven, here's your harp...welcome to hell..here's your accordion!" ;)
Thus, he plays the accordion....
You're right. Of course.
You'd think he was Italian.
How do you shut up an Italian?
You handcuff him.
Thanks......now I need to wipe coffee offa my monitor. First for the video, second for the handcuff joke....
Wow...
!!! :)
Does he take requests? We will Rock you please. or Back in Black?
Post a Comment