Sunday, October 14, 2018

How to Kill 14 People Without Saying a Word

I interviewed local movie producer/director Nick Stumphauzer yesterday.

Nick created a movie that premieres next weekend.
It's about the cost of silence in our society.
As I summed up in the interview, "PC Kills".


The movie is titled "How to Kill 14 People Without Saying a Word".

Nick's website is here>  https://www.nickstumphauzer.com/the-cost-of-silence/

The Interview is here>  Interview

One of the best shows we've done, I'm told.

5 comments:

  1. Bust week - including out of town funeral and now the boy flew in for fall break weekend and neice gets married this Saturday. At some point I will catch up on my Drift...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Of all the views I've had on this, you are the first to comment.
      I wondered if the title scared people off the way it did me.
      The movie premieres in Howell Saturday at 1pm.

      Delete
  3. The title didn't scare me off as much as I actually found it compelling - but I didn't want to comment until I had a chance to listen to your show and to check out this guy's website. I love that he is yet another right-thinking and YOUNG filmmaker. We can never have enough. That said, what the heck is he doing with Cenk in this film? I can't stand him or that Milo Yiannopolous. I'll wait to hear your review.

    That was a good show and covered the recent crazinesss of the democrat leadership calling for violence. As for staying for the credits, I admit I have never been tempted to do that. Names of producers and lighting and audio experts and ad naseum don't mean a thing to me, and the hidden content can't be that good for me to sit thru that torture show... just me.

    Now I'm only a week behind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get confused about people relating to the Young Turks sometimes.
      I got confused. The movie comes out NEXT weekend.
      I get confused a lot it seems.
      Sort of like Tucker Carlson :)

      Delete