They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Nice commercial. It drags you in then shoots you between the eyes.
That is outstanding! And good for her!
Vivid imagery there, Jerry.
I love these NRA ads. The Good Guys.
Fantastic Ed. And too true.
Good for her...she's so right
I'm in D.C. today. I feel denied of my rights, the same rights I exercise daily in Michigan and around the country.
The Chief of Police in Detroit encourages citizens to arm up.
I'd sooner depend on my neighbor than any police department.
Call a cop. Order a pizza. Offer the cop some cold pizza when he arrives.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Nice commercial. It drags you in then shoots you between the eyes.
That is outstanding! And good for her!
Vivid imagery there, Jerry.
I love these NRA ads. The Good Guys.
Fantastic Ed. And too true.
Good for her...she's so right
I'm in D.C. today. I feel denied of my rights, the same rights I exercise daily in Michigan and around the country.
The Chief of Police in Detroit encourages citizens to arm up.
I'd sooner depend on my neighbor than any police department.
Call a cop. Order a pizza. Offer the cop some cold pizza when he arrives.
Post a Comment