They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
That's Adorable.
Spectacular. I scored a negative 22 in privilege points.
How disturbingly true of today's academia.
Yipes! So true! And I would add that all this insanity is a War On Men. Especially white men.
The word for today class is hyperbole .
Hyperbole is right... sigh
Wish it was hyperbole.
I got nuthin.
A figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect.
See above :)
I'm up armored.
You crack me up.
1 +1 = racism.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
That's Adorable.
Spectacular. I scored a negative 22 in privilege points.
How disturbingly true of today's academia.
Yipes! So true! And I would add that all this insanity is a War On Men. Especially white men.
The word for today class is hyperbole .
Hyperbole is right... sigh
Wish it was hyperbole.
I got nuthin.
A figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect.
See above :)
I'm up armored.
You crack me up.
1 +1 = racism.
Post a Comment