Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Words to the not so wise

"It's the Hillary, stupid. "

31 comments:

DaBlade said...

as you know by now, we disagree on something. Finally! Hey, it was bound to happen, my friend. I just can't find any tights in my size or pom poms to do the trump dance.

Sparky said...

Quite right. And those that don't vote for the Republican Nominee are giving a vote to the Demoncrat's. It's just that simple. After giving it careful consideration, I really don't think Trump-Pence are going to be a bad choice. Trump's kids are 180 degrees from O'Slimeball's or HildaBeast's alleged progeny, and they like their dad and are successful. Mike Pence is a good guy. He's better than Ted Cruz in many ways. So, I feel confident that we're doing the right thing for our country.
Hope you have a blessed day Ed. ~:)

Ed Bonderenka said...

I don't dance.
I just dutifully pull the lever...

Ed Bonderenka said...

Technically they don't give a vote to the dems, they just refuse to stand against them.

Kid said...

hillary? Actually it's the supreme court about to go 6 to 3 libtard. Enjoy - all those who vote clinton by default.

Anonymous said...

But at the same time....it's the Trump. So, lose-lose....

-CI

Ed Bonderenka said...

I know.

Always On Watch said...

If Hillary becomes POTUS, she will appoint at least two justices to the SCOTUS. We know what kind of appointees she will nominate.

Trump might not do better. But, on the other hand, he might.

Appointments to the SCOTUS will shape American policy and American society for the next 10-20 years -- and will destroy the present generation of young people.

I'm not a Trumper per se, but I must vote for the one most likely to prevent the HillaryBeast from sitting in the Oval Office.

Always On Watch said...

CI,
IMO, it's lose-maybe lose.

Hillary is a definite lose.

Always On Watch said...

Kid,
EXACTLY!

DaBlade said...

I don't give a vote to the dems, I have never refused to stand up against them, but I also don't give my vote to dem donors and non conservatives who don't reflect my values. I think you are projecting your hopes and dreams on this despicable person. The Republicans have nominated maybe the only person who has no chance of defeating Hillary. I'm not playing. f'em.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Jerry, I know exactly how you feel.
I hope I don't hate myself years from now for having voted for the Mussolini over the Hitler instead of abstaining for the sake of my honor.
My hope is that Trump bows out and leaves Pence in place after four years.

Kid said...

AOW, I hate to disagree with you, but the liberal SC will have every libtard wish list item brought before them. It will be like running the Constitution through a shredder starting with 1A and 2A. I see the effect lasting literally as long as the country still exists from that point forward.

Ed Bonderenka said...

I've read your comment and previous three times.
How are you disagreeing?

Kid said...

Ed, AOW said 'shape American policy for the next 10-20 years'. My disagreement is that I think this a huge understatement.

Beyond that, I think Trump might actually do some useful things. So sue me. :-)

Ed Bonderenka said...

I spent about ten minutes on the radio with some friends about this>
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41339180/Down%20to%20Trump.mp3

Ed Bonderenka said...

No, Surprise ME! :)
See audio link below.

Old NFO said...

It's all about SCOTUS, anybody that says it isn't, is lying through their teeth...

Always On Watch said...

Kid,
Yes, probably beyond the 20-year mark. I was being restrained with my doom saying.

Always On Watch said...

Kid,
the liberal SC will have every libtard wish list item brought before them. It will be like running the Constitution through a shredder starting with 1A and 2A. I see the effect lasting literally as long as the country still exists from that point forward.

It's a given that all that will be brought before the SCOTUS. But maybe -- and that's maybe -- Trump would appoint justices not as liberal as those whom the HillaryBeast would appoint.

Kid said...

Yes, we know for certain with the beast.

Kid said...

Ed, Thanks for the link, but I haven't been in pre-election analyze mode for decades if ever. I've never For someone, I only vote against democrats since they've given us the majority of every major problem we have today.

I don't believe what any politician says, so I don't even bother listening intentionally. I think all campaign money spent on marketing of these people should be given to good charities.

Picture me the exact opposite of someone who would jump up and down on a convention floor with a sign.

Kid said...

never VOTED For someone.

Ed Bonderenka said...

I voted for Reagan.
Actually voted for Nixon, but that may have been #notHumphrey. :)

Ed Bonderenka said...

Yes she is.

Kid said...

I wasn't voting in those days.

Always On Watch said...

Ed,
I, too, voted for Reagan -- and with enthusiasm. After that, I was voting against someone.

Ed Bonderenka said...

I obliquely referenced DaBlade in that clip.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Or just wrong.

Ed Bonderenka said...

AOW: Exactly, exactly.

Ed Bonderenka said...

The enemy of my enemy?...