They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
You spare no pity in your pithy do you? Good!
The Few The Proud The Holders of Umbrellas.
Perfect. ANd thank you to all who served.
It's a Pity I'm not pithier.
I wouldn't say that to my best friend who's a former Force Recon Marine. Oh wait a minute yes I would. :-)
A perfect from The Cutting Edge of humor. Wonderful.Thanks to all who served indeed. I wasn't in the military as you know, I was in the Air Force. :-)
haha good to read you again Ed.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You spare no pity in your pithy do you? Good!
The Few The Proud The Holders of Umbrellas.
Perfect. ANd thank you to all who served.
It's a Pity I'm not pithier.
I wouldn't say that to my best friend who's a former Force Recon Marine. Oh wait a minute yes I would. :-)
A perfect from The Cutting Edge of humor. Wonderful.
Thanks to all who served indeed. I wasn't in the military as you know, I was in the Air Force. :-)
haha good to read you again Ed.
Post a Comment