I first heard about this T.A. and the whole controversy on Louder with Crowder when he interviewed Lindsay and Jordan Peterson. She got into trouble for trying to promote discussion in a university.
The left is getting so far gone, that I have to think many human beings will reject it becuase they do have 2 brain cells to rub together that are located above the belt line.
When I remember the bull sessions we'd have in class or in between classes where we discussed anything and everything under the sun, it saddens me to think how kids today are being robbed of a real university experience.
13 comments:
I first heard about this T.A. and the whole controversy on Louder with Crowder when he interviewed Lindsay and Jordan Peterson. She got into trouble for trying to promote discussion in a university.
Promote discussion in a university. Heresy!
How far we have come in such a little time....
Yep, but with a long way to go.
The left is getting so far gone, that I have to think many human beings will reject it becuase they do have 2 brain cells to rub together that are located above the belt line.
When the Left looks like a parody of SNL, then they have truly jumped the shark.
People notice. :)
Yep, the shark has been well and truly jumped!
We have to hope that among those who have two neurons to rub together, one of those two cells is not inhibitory.
When I remember the bull sessions we'd have in class or in between classes where we discussed anything and everything under the sun, it saddens me to think how kids today are being robbed of a real university experience.
Today I read Trump's approval rating has never been higher and Melania's approval has gone up considerably with women and democrats. They love her.
The "Protected" Class.
With Panache!
I do too. :)
Post a Comment