They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
That can be taken many ways. I'll assume it is all good news and you don't wanna jinx it. That's great news Ed!
Good show this week btw.
That has never stopped me from pontificating
Gotta agree with Pascal!
Congratulations Ed !
I'm just really busy.
Awww thanks, Jerry.That really means a lot to me.
I've noticed :)
Some bad, some good. mostly life.
Thank Kid!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That can be taken many ways. I'll assume it is all good news and you don't wanna jinx it.
That's great news Ed!
Good show this week btw.
That has never stopped me from pontificating
Gotta agree with Pascal!
Congratulations Ed !
I'm just really busy.
Awww thanks, Jerry.
That really means a lot to me.
I've noticed :)
Some bad, some good. mostly life.
Thank Kid!
Post a Comment