I was thrilled to be able to schedule an interview with Professor Wagner again on this subject.
A Christian Scholar who has argued before the SCOTUS.
He made a good argument here.
https://anchor.fm/ed-bonderenka/episodes/Moment-of-Clarity-5-02-2020-edhobp
19 comments:
Just a thought ... you might try to tie in with the Thomas More Law Center in Michigan. They are christians, and they work for justice in the United States. A lot of what they do is pro bono ... that's how Christian they are ...
They are good. Started in Ann Arbor of all things.
Have to say she looks a little better in green.
That's what I like about you Kid.
Always able to find the bright side.
He's usually the cheerful one in the room.
I remember this one party where Kid ... oh, wait. That was in Las Vegas. Never mind.
Mustang, just remember you signed an Iron Clad non-disclosure agreement at the high stakes room of the Bellagio. I was even buying your drinks And got you hooked up with that cheerleader group who will go nameless.
- KID
:) Didn't he pay you not to bring that up?
I thought so!
Ah yes, you're right Kid. Those Dallas Cowboy's cheerleaders were GREAT. Any idea how I got from Las Vegas to Dallas? Tell you what blew my mind, though, was waking up in Penguin jammies.
Mustang, but of course Sir, I paid all expenses for your charter flight aboard Net Jet. And it was my pleasure even though you kicked my butt in 7 card Hold Em. I'm that kinda guy. Pay it forward and all that stuff. Can't take it with you.
I'm just hoping for some payback in This life. I know it'll be there in the net one. btw- I don't expect to have a need for Jammies in the next one. But if necessary, I would prefer the Hugh Hefner line of satin based nightwear. fwiw.
Last comment by Kid.
I swear Kid, you sound just like Kid!
Well Ed, Kid's mentor was my Mentor's Mentor who was then his or her Mentor. I know it's confusing. Lingerie for the females helps to clear it all up when the standard rules are applied.
-KID
I'm so confused now, I could run for the dem pres nod.
Ed, realize yo need to be willing to sexually assualt females of various ages from 4 to 100 to qualify. I have prepared a Qual test for those interested in applying. (There is a modest One Million Dollar entrance an exam fee..)
Do you accept federal IOUs?
I recently read an article that reported the death of an 8-year old boy from cardiac arrest caused by Covid-19. I'm now beginning to wonder if Covid-19 didn't also kill Abraham Lincoln.
It was the cause of most of the fatalities in the Civil War, then.
My 86 year old Father-in-law was admitted Saturday with Covid.
They released him yesterday. It was pneumonia.
Post a Comment