Saturday, May 2, 2020

The Mark of the Beast

And I don't mean H. Clinton.

Pursuant to my previous post I Officially Live In A Totalitarian State,

It's not about the efficacy of wearing masks. It's about making you wear the masks.

Slight revision to Rev 13:17

... and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mask.

8 comments:

Greybeard said...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156766466426261&set=a.87483681260&type=3&theater

deb harvey said...

With cash being got rid of the mark is on its way

Ed Bonderenka said...

"Sorry, this content isn't available right now"

Ed Bonderenka said...

It's the test run.

Greybeard said...

My post showed a guy wearing a mask like "The Lone Ranger".
The law requires a mask. He's obeying.

Ed Bonderenka said...

I saw that :) I'm gonna try it.

Mustang said...

I'm thinking of getting a Balaclava ... but I'll only wear it in the bank. That should go over real well.

Ed Bonderenka said...

The one with the death head grin.
Or Trump 2020!