They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
There's the masculine way.
Then there's the schoolmarm way.
The masculine way, for sure. I wish someone would just throat punch that lyin', devil worshipin', 'ho Kamala. Just sayin' ...
Though interpretations can vary, I’d obviously say the masculine way....but there’s been a significant deficit of masculine behavior amongst the major candidates; at least what it means to be - to act like a Man anyway.
That is a common reaction. The flesh.
And the masculine way is up front, not snarky or smarmy.
I'll be odd man out...I prefer the less coarse way.We gotta get the votes.
I'll bet she practiced that in front of the bathroom mirror. Such majesty! Such authority! Not Kamela. The toilet bowl.
:) :)
I don't think there's much difference. :)
Just tell them, don't play games. And no Cameltoe, er... Camala or however she spells it...
A horse dropping by any other name...
It should be spelled Kum-a-la.Just trying to help out.Heltau
Post a Comment
11 comments:
The masculine way, for sure. I wish someone would just throat punch that lyin', devil worshipin', 'ho Kamala. Just sayin' ...
Though interpretations can vary, I’d obviously say the masculine way....but there’s been a significant deficit of masculine behavior amongst the major candidates; at least what it means to be - to act like a Man anyway.
That is a common reaction. The flesh.
And the masculine way is up front, not snarky or smarmy.
I'll be odd man out...
I prefer the less coarse way.
We gotta get the votes.
I'll bet she practiced that in front of the bathroom mirror. Such majesty! Such authority! Not Kamela. The toilet bowl.
:) :)
I don't think there's much difference. :)
Just tell them, don't play games. And no Cameltoe, er... Camala or however she spells it...
A horse dropping by any other name...
It should be spelled Kum-a-la.
Just trying to help out.
Heltau
Post a Comment