Friday, September 15, 2023

Masculinity

Your American Heritage 9 9 2023 

Joining me today is Mark Tapson, the Shillman Fellow on Popular Culture for the David Horowitz Freedom Center. He writes for Front Page Magazine. He is also the host of an original podcast on Frontpage, “The Right Take With Mark Tapson

Mark has recently written a pamphlet called The Top Ten Woke Lies, available at Front Page Magazine online. It's better than it sounds, as in, I enjoyed reading it.

Mark recently wrote two articles online there that you can read for free, that resonated with me in a big way and I wanted to have him on the show to talk about them, One on Masculinity, and the other on The Equalizer.

I trust you will enjoy this:


3 comments:

  1. Bet this one is a good show. All this "woke"ism is demonic lies. God bless. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree. When the devil tempts Jesus in Mark 4 it says: "the devil took him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time, to you I will give all this authority and their glory, for it has been delivered to me, and I give it to whom I will." Note that Jesus did not disagree with him. He's just training his dominions.
      BAYSIDER

      Delete
  2. PS - interesting his exposition of the church shaping the warrior code into chivalry
    b/

    ReplyDelete