Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Election Integrity And Republican Congressman Voting

I have really fallen behind in posting.
Paying attention to what other people has to say has been putting me behind in posting what I have to say.

Two weeks ago I hosted Mariah Gondeiro, Vice President and Legal Counsel of Advocates for Faith & Freedom.

They have been the representing EIPCa in election integrity cases.

Your American Heritage 9 30 2023 with Mariah Gondeiro



Last Saturday, I talked to Professor Joseph Postell of Hillsdale College to talk about the historic vote to remove the Speaker of the House. In 1910. And it's effect today.

Then, author Joe Lenard (Terror Strikes) calls in to discuss the news.

Your American Heritage 10 7 2023 Prof Joseph Postell, Joe Lenard

Then I called in on my friend Ed Hoffman while he was hosting his show Speaking of Art to comment and he invited me to stay to discuss "Lost Horizon" (Shangri-La) amd Alfred Hitchcock's "The 39 Steps", two of my favorite movies.

Not Your American Heritage, but part of it :)

Speaking of Art 10 9 2021 with Ed Hoffman

3 comments:

  1. First, I am glad to hear that you are a member of The Henry Ford. Since I have seen that complex as part of a defensive driving course segment that covered the distance it takes to stop a train, it is odd to have it come up elsewhere.

    Second, it is encouraging to hear of the work of Mariah Gondeiro as she challenges the craziness of California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've read Geeez today. Good for you!

    How many sympathetic self-righteous Jihadi's will attack in America tomorrow? That's the question you should be asking yourself. But you can comfort By reading her Bull Shit’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went today in response to your comment. I was uninvited to comment there a while back.
      I'm not seeing the connection.

      Delete