First was a conversation with Todd Sheets, author of 2008: What Really Happened and of the substack On Wealth and Progress.
I was joined by my friend (and former co-host of The Drift Radio Show) Gary Wellings and we talked with Todd about the current economy, what got us here and what can get us better.
Next we talked with retired Canadian Professor of English, Janice Fiamengo of Youtube's The Fiamengo Files and and author of her substack, along with her books, Sons of Feminism: Men Have Their Say and The Goddess That Failed: Feminism's Unending War against Men, Families, and Civilization Itself, among others.
A brilliant woman.
3 comments:
Your guest's quote from feminist writings from the Seneca conference almost got it right. The history of man is the struggle for usurpation of mankind against GOD and His order. It just leaks out in all sorts of ways.
Great guests. Sparked a lot of thinking here. I'm just too out of it to comment in any detail, but I really enjoyed the broadcast today.
BAYSIDER
OMG. Yes, Kate Millet. Few know her name, and she is one of the worst of the worst. So full of hate. She plotted the founding of NOW using Mao's re-education throughout the countryside as a template. Her sister Mallory was pulled into her orbit but saved by religion! Ditto for another big commie in that movement. No wonder they HATE God and true religion. Another sister said of her "she could tear into a room of people like a storm of flying razor blades." That speaks to intense hatred that spills out all over from unhappy women in this movement.
BAYSIDER
When I get kudos from you for what I do it makes my day. That's how much I respect your informed opinion.
Post a Comment