Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Testimony (short version)


I was on the Bill Bennett show this morning and talked about drug legalization and my own experience with drugs.
You could listen here.
Or not.



8 comments:

Jess said...

A lot of excellent points, with a realistic view of the inherent dangers of legalizing a lifestyle.

Good show.

DaBlade said...

The Ed & Bill Morning Show. They should add you as co-host immediately. OK, maybe the Bill & Ed Show, Leaving that Bennett fella with top billing, since he started the show. Or maybe "Ed & Bill's Excellent Radio Adventures". Anyway, good segment. Thumbs up.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Thank you both.

christian soldier said...

Thank you for stopping by my site--
I enjoyed reading your posts! and viewing your videos!
C-CS

Z said...

Great job, Ed! Your testimony is powerful and inspiring...thanks for doing that over the air to millions of listeners.
And yes...we're giving permission to do drugs. Who would have thought...

WomanHonorThyself said...

its skipping but I am listening anyway!

Ed Bonderenka said...

Thanks ladies.

Old NFO said...

Well Done Ed!!! Truth always works...