Saturday, April 10, 2021

Interview with Pastor Artur Pawlowski

I interviewed Pastor Artur Pawlowski of Calgary, Alberta, who famously chased the police out of his church.  Listen to his story.

Your American Heritage






15 comments:

Sparky said...

This Pastor, and others, are the tip of the spear in this spiritual warfare against all that is dark and evil. I pray for them and all of us. Thanks for sharing Ed. Y'all have a blessed Sunday. xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for what you're doing, Ed. I heard this pastor on our loacal, only non-liberal radio station this morning and I was cheering in the shower. I can't tell you how much I needed this hope today. You can count this mad momma in!

And happy belated anniversary to you and Scherie.

God bless you both, and Pastor Pawlowski. Stay strong.

Freddie

Ed Bonderenka said...

Freddie! You made my day! Thanks for checking in and may God bless you and yours! And thanks for the encouragement.

Ed Bonderenka said...

You too Sparky!

Mark 1:1 blog said...

I heard a little more of the recording of Pastor Pawlowski at AFR; however, I had heard nothing of the London church being shut down until coming to your recording.

Additionally, it was nice to hear your interview to find the back story of how the pastor had previously been ministering in Canada after leaving the oppression of the Iron Curtain.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Thank you! I wanted to get that back story to flesh out his personal.
He struck me as a genuine Christian and not a posture.
Pastor Coates that we mentioned:
https://churchleaders.com/news/391731-canadian-pastor-will-remain-in-jail-for-covid-19-violations-until-may-trial.html

DaBlade said...

Wow! Nice score on this interview. Pastor Art is quite the warrior. This touched on every sore spot I've had with the compliance and lack of push back. We were not made for masked up zoom calls. We were made to stand out. Great interview my friend!

Unknown said...

Ed, great job this is needed asap,, Calling all patriots,,, be a voice help Ed, support Ed. and it's our turn to step up we need to accelerate these efforts
A push the information to the other side and give truth.. be strong not week.
Get busy.


AKA. GODS SOLDIER ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰

Ed Bonderenka said...

Thank you Jerry.
As you know, I worked my butt off on getting and presenting this interview.
It's nice when friends like you, Freddie, Mark 1 and God's Soldier give positive feedback.

Ed Bonderenka said...

thank you sir.

Baysider said...

Whew! He's good, and sees to the heart of the issue. "Compromise after compromise." Glad you could bring him to us.

Baysider said...

And from the opposite side of the spectrum, Naomi Wolfe would agree with him. "Now is the time" as in 'last chance.' Interesting he names his church after David's redoubt.

Paul M said...

Excellent Ed, Pastor Pawlowski is a warrior for God and his people.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Thank you Paul. Your comment is an encouragement.

Paul M said...

Works both ways, especially considering our side of the fence can use more of what you are doing, and you are doing it very well. h/t